Collbet Terms & Conditions
These Website/Bot Standard Terms And Conditions (these “Terms” or these “Website/Bot Standard Terms And Conditions”) contained herein on this webpage/bot, shall govern your use of this website/bot, including all pages/bot features within this website/bot (collectively referred to herein below as this “Website/Bot”). These Terms apply in full force and effect to your use of this Website/Bot and by using this Website/Bot. You expressly accept all terms and conditions contained herein in full and the ones from Facebook and Telegram. You must not use this Website/Bot, if you have any objection to any of these Website/Bot Standard Terms And Conditions.
This Website/Bot is not for use by any minors (defined as those who are not at least 18 years of age), and you must not use this Website if you a minor.
2. Intellectual Property Rights.
Other than content you own, which you may have opted to include on this Website/Bot, under these Terms, Collbet and/or its licensors own all rights to the intellectual property and material contained in this Website, and all such rights are reserved.
You are granted usage only, subject to the restrictions provided in these Terms, for purposes of viewing/using the material contained on this Website/Bot,
You are expressly and emphatically restricted from all of the following:
- publishing any Website/Bot material in any media;
- selling, sub-licensing and/or otherwise commercializing any Website/Bot material;
- publicly performing and/or disseminating any Website/Bot material;
- using this Website/Bot in any way that is, or may be, damaging to this Website/Bot;
- using this Website/Bot in any way that impacts user access to this Website/Bot;
- using this Website/Bot contrary to applicable laws and regulations, or in a way that causes, or may cause, harm to the Website/Bot, or to any person or business entity;
- engaging in any data mining, data harvesting, data extracting or any other similar activity in relation to this Website/Bot, or while using this Website/Bot;
- using this Website/Bot to engage in any advertising or marketing;
Certain areas of this Website are prohibited from access by you and Collbet may further prohibit access by you to any areas of this Website/Bot, at any time, in its sole and absolute discretion. Any user ID and password you may have for this Website are confidential and you must maintain confidentiality of such information.
4. Your Content.
In these Website/Bot Standard Terms And Conditions, “Your Content” shall mean any audio, video, text, images or other material you choose to display on this Website/Bot. With respect to Your Content, by displaying it, you grant Collbet a non-exclusive, worldwide, irrevocable, royalty-free, sublicensable license to use, reproduce, adapt, publish, translate and distribute it in any and all media.
Your Content must be your own and must not be infringing on any third party’s rights. Collbet reserves the right to remove any of Your Content from this Website/Bot at any time, and for any reason, without notice.
5. No warranties.
This Website is provided “as is,” with all faults, and Collbet makes no express or implied representations or warranties, of any kind related to this Website or the materials contained on this Website/Bot. All forecasts, suggestions, predictions or similar advice acquired or not acquired on this website/Bot are without guarantee/warranties and Collbet as well as its employees are not responsible for their accuracy.
6. Limitation of liability.
In no event shall Collbet, nor any of its officers, directors and employees, be liable to you for anything arising out of or in any way connected with your use of this Website/Bot, whether such liability is under contract, tort or otherwise, and Collbet, including its officers, directors and employees shall not be liable for any indirect, consequential or special liability arising out of or in any way related to your use of this Website.
You hereby indemnify to the fullest extent Collbet from and against any and all liabilities, costs, demands, causes of action, damages and expenses (including reasonable attorney’s fees) arising out of or in any way related to a breach of any of the provisions of these Terms.
If any provision of these Terms is found to be unenforceable or invalid under any applicable law, such unenforceable or invalidity shall not render these Terms unenforceable or invalid as a whole, and such provisions shall be deleted without affecting the remaining provisions herein.
9. Variation of Terms.
Collbet is permitted to revise these Terms at any time as it sees fit, and by using this Website/Bot you are expected to review such Terms on a regular basis to ensure you understand all terms and conditions governing use of this Website.
Collbet shall be permitted to assign, transfer, and subcontract its rights and/or obligations under these Terms without any notification or consent required. However, you shall not be permitted to assign, transfer, or subcontract any of your rights and/or obligations under these Terms.
11. Entire Agreement.
These Terms, including any legal notices and disclaimers contained on this Website/Bot, constitute the entire agreement between Collbet and you in relation to your use of this Website/Bot, and supersede all prior agreements and understandings with respect to the same.
12. Governing Law & Jurisdiction.
These Terms will be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Germany, and you submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the state and federal courts located in Berlin for the resolution of any disputes.
13. Virtual currency.
Most of our services are provided to users for free. Access to the additional services (e.g. Predictions) can be obtained by spending a certain amount of virtual currency ("Chips"). Chips can be obtained within Website/Bot as a reward for a certain type of activity or be purchased. After purchase "Chips" should be spent within a period of 1 year (365 days). If a user will not spend purchased "Chips" within this period, leftover "Chips" will be deleted from the users' account.
Subscription provide the user unlimited access to
"Payment Services" for the full period of subscription. Periods of subscription, starting from the time of purchase
can not be paused or split.
There are two available periods of subscription:
- One year (365 days).
- One month (31 day).
- One week (7 days).
14.1. "Money back" guarantee.
We are confident in the quality of our predictions. We would like to offer you the "Money Back" guarantee on monthly and yearly subscriptions.
Conditions to comply:
- Buy a monthly/yearly subscription.
- Stick to the recommended bet amount.
- Bet on 90% or more matches we've predicted.
- Have a negative profit for the corresponding period. Keep the proof for all bets made (screenshots, tickets...)
15. Paid Services.
- When you order Paid Services, you must provide complete and accurate information required for carrying out a payment.
- All fees due for Paid Services are payable in advance, and will be billed automatically in the course of ordering Paid Services by you.
- After the payment is completed, you will receive access to the chosen Paid Services.
If you made an order of Paid Services by mistake you can cancel and request a refund.
- Only purchased chips can be refunded!
- Cancelation for the chips can be requested up to 14 days from the purchase.
- You must have full amount of purchased chips. Partial refund is not possible.
Subscription cancelation can be requested up to 24 hours from the purchase.
If you made an order of Paid Services by mistake you can request a refund.
To apply for the refund please send us email to email@example.com with following information:
- Subject: Refund
- The platform used for an order (e.g. Facebook Messenger or Telegram)
- Your name (User ID) on the platform
- Service bought (chips or subscription)
- Date and approximate time of the transaction
- Payment method (PayPal, Credit card, Bank transfer, etc)
- Currency and amount
Approved refund requests will refund the payment excluding transaction fees in 30 days, using the same payment method.